It is never too early to begin preparations for overseas travel with pets! Come join the experts from ICVS as we share step-by-step instructions on the exit process, microchipping, vaccinations and other requirements to help you prepare for a smooth departure from China and an easy entry to your next destination country.
Date: Saturday, November 8, 2014
Time: 11:00AM to 12:00 PM
Place: International Center for Veterinary Services
This session is FREE! Everyone is welcome! RSVP by November 7, 2014 to:
The MOST UP-TO-DATE airline regulations for transporting pets and the LATEST 2014 regulations for China, EU countries, North America, South America, Middle East/Africa, Asia and Australia/New Zealand. We will be sharing advice on pet transport safety, choosing airlines and minimizing travel-related stress for you and your pets. New airline regulations for cargo transport and “winter blackout” periods affecting pet travel will also be shared.
City Weekend Magazine says:
"This extraordinarily informative discussion will help you take Fluffy home with the least amount of hassle possible. The ICVS staff are well-versed in international quarantine laws and also the Chinese pet vaccination and veterinary system. If you're planning on leaving sometime this year, this is a must-attend event."
ICVS experts will also answer your questions on:
- Required vaccinations and pre-departure screening health examination to ensure smooth departure from China
- Obtaining the official Beijing Animal Health and Immunity Certificate (vaccination red book) required for export
- Obtaining the EU microchip required for the official exit health examination to take pets out of China
- Fulfilling pet import requirements for European Union and strict quarantine control destinations (e.g., Australia, New Zealand, Taiwan, Hong Kong, Singapore, Japan, etc.)
- Completing the rabies antibody titre test required to take pets into the European Union and other countries
- Transporting pet by “excess check-in baggage” or unaccompanied live animal “cargo” transport
- Taking multiple pets out of China under the "one-pet-per-passport" regulation
- Taking pets out of China when the owner has to leave the country first
- Managing the process without the assistance of a pet relocation company
- Exporting rabbits and other exotic animals
- Reducing the stress of travel on pets and pet owners
- Safe and effective calming remedies to help pets during travel
The International Center for Veterinary Services is an officially designated animal vaccination hospital and can provide the required legal rabies vaccination and official vaccination certificate for export, microchipping and rabies antibody titre testing for EU and all other countries. ICVS is delighted to provide this service to all pet owners, especially the international community.
ICVS is a high-quality, affordable full service medical and pet care facility with well-trained professionals to serve all your needs. Services include spay/neuter and all other surgeries, dentals, hospitalization, vaccinations, microchipping, rabies antibody titre testing for export, laboratory diagnostics and blood tests, X-rays & ultrasound. Import/export counseling, boarding, grooming, dog training and pet shop available. Legal rabies vaccines. All services in English and Mandarin.
Location: International Center for Veterinary Services
No. 13-16 Rong Ke Gan Lan Cheng Shang Jie, Fu Tong Xi Da Jie, Wangjing, Chaoyang District, Beijing, 100102 (Across the street from the Mercedes Benz Tower & behind the Smile Angel Children’s Hospital)
CONTACT ICVS FOR MORE INFORMATION:
Tel: (010) 8456-1939/1940
Web site: www.ICVSASIA.com
©2006-2014 International Center for Veterinary Services. All rights reserved.