Departing from China with your pets? Come join the experts from ICVS as we share step-by-step instructions on the exit process and vaccination requirements to help you prepare for leaving the country or moving to other Chinese cities with your pets.
City Weekend says:
"This extraordinarily informative discussion will help you take Fluffy home with the least amount of hassle possible. The ICVS staff are well-versed in international quarantine laws and also the Chinese pet vaccination and veterinary system. If you're planning on leaving sometime this year, this is a must-attend event."
ADMISSION IS FREE! Everyone is welcome!
Date: Saturday, September 20, 2014
Time: 11:00 AM to 12:00 PM
Location: International Center for Veterinary Services
Please RSVP by September 19, 2014 to:
NEWEST 2014 regulations for China, EU countries, North America, Asia, Australia/New Zealand will be shared in addition to advice on choosing an airline, pet transport safety and minimizing travel-related stress for you and your pets.
Latest airline regulations including cargo requirements and "summer and winter blackout" periods affecting pet travel will also be shared.
ICVS experts will also answer questions on:
- What vaccinations do I need to take pets out of China and to enter into my destination country?
- What official vaccination certificates do I need for export? Are all vaccination certificates the same?
- What is the new pet microchipping requirement for the Beijing exit health examination?
- What kind of microchip do I need and where do I obtain one in Beijing?
- How do I fulfill the rabies antibody titre test requirement to take my pet into European Union countries?
- What is the difference between transporting pets as "check-in excess baggage" vs. shipping pets as "cargo"?
- What are the new UK pet import regulations and how do I avoid quarantine for my pets?
- How to take multiple pets out of China in light of the "one-pet-per-passport" regulation?
- How to take pets out of China if the owner must leave the country before the pet?
- How to take rabbits and other exotic pets out of China?
- What pet relocation companies can help take pets out of China?
- How to reduce the stress of travel on your pets and on yourselves?
- What safe and effective calming remedies are available to help pets during travel?
The International Center for Veterinary Services is a legally registered and officially designated animal vaccination hospital and can provide the required legal rabies vaccination, official vaccination certificate for export, microchipping and EU rabies antibody titre testing. ICVS is delighted to provide these services to all pet owners, especially the international community.
ICVS is a high-quality, affordable full service medical and pet care facility with well-trained professionals to serve all your needs. Services include spay/neuter and all other surgeries, dentals, hospitalization, vaccinations, blood tests & X-rays. Import/export counseling, microchipping, boarding, day care, grooming, obedience training and pet shop available. All services in English and Mandarin.
CONTACT ICVS FOR MORE INFORMATION:
Please call ICVS with any questions at: 8456-1939/1940
Web site 网站: www.ICVSASIA.com
©2006-2014 International Center for Veterinary Services. All rights reserved.